Diodes Incorporated (Nasdaq: DIOD), a Standard and Poor’s SmallCap 600 and Russell 3000 Index company, is a leading global manufacturer and supplier of high-quality application specific standard products within the broad discrete, logic, and analog semiconductor markets. Diodes serves the consumer electronics, computing, communications, industrial, and automotive markets.
Diodes' products include diodes, rectifiers, transistors, MOSFETs, protection devices, functional specific arrays, single gate logic, amplifiers and comparators, Hall-effect and temperature sensors; power management devices, including LED drivers, DC-DC switching and linear voltage regulators, and voltage references along with special function devices, such as USB power switches, load switches, voltage supervisors, and motor controllers.
- corporate headquarters, logistics center, and Americas’ sales office are located in Plano, Texas.
- design, marketing, and engineering centers are located in Plano; San Jose, California; Taipei, Taiwan; and Manchester, England.
- wafer fabrication facilities are located in Kansas City, Missouri and Manchester.
- four manufacturing facilities located in Shanghai, China, and two joint venture facilities located in Chengdu, China, as well as manufacturing facilities located in Neuhaus and Taipei.
- The Company's Manufacturing facilities have achieved the Quality Awards of QS-9000, ISO-9001:2000, TS16949:2002 and ISO 14001 certifications
- Diodes Incorporated now has C-TPAT certification.
- These Quality Awards reflect the superior quality-control techniques established at Diodes Incorporated and further enhance our credibility as a vendor-of-choice to OEMs increasingly concerned with quality and consistency.
- additional engineering, sales, warehouse, and logistics offices are located in Taipei; Hong Kong; Manchester; and Munich, Germany.
- sales and support offices are located throughout the world.