Proxy Materials & Annual Reports
Due to the public health impact of the coronavirus outbreak (COVID-19) and to support the health and well-being of our stockholders and other meeting participants, the Annual Meeting of Stockholders of Diodes Incorporated will be held as a virtual meeting only. The Annual Meeting will be held on May 18, 2020 at 4:00 p.m., Central Time, via live audio webcast at www.proxydocs.com/DIOD.
You will not be able to attend the Annual Meeting in person. However, stockholders of record, as of the close of business on March 19, 2020 who have registered for the meeting, will be able to listen, vote and ask questions during the meeting through the online platform.
If you plan to attend the meeting online you must be registered no later than 4:00 p.m. Central Time on May 16, 2020. In order to register be sure to follow instructions found on your proxy card and subsequent instructions that will be delivered to you via email. Upon completing your registration, you will receive further instructions via email, including your unique links that will allow you access to the meeting and will also permit you to submit questions during the meeting and in advance. You will be able to listen, vote, and submit questions from any remote location that has Internet connectivity.
If you don’t attend the meeting via webcast, but wish to vote through the Internet, you must be a beneficial or registered Diodes Incorporated shareholder.
For beneficial shareholders of Diodes Incorporated:
- Click this link to go to http://www.proxyvote.com/
- 2. Enter your 12-digit Control Number, found next to the label Control No. or in the box next to the arrow if you received the proxy materials via ground mail. If you requested to receive these materials via e-mail, the control number can be found next to the label Control Number and you will use the PIN number you selected when requesting email delivery.
- Read your proxy materials and cast your votes on the proposals.
For registered shareholders of Diodes Incorporated:
- Click this link to go to http://www.proxypush.com/diod
- Enter your 12-digit Control Number, which can be found in the grey box on your proxy card or notice.
- Read your proxy materials (which can also be accessed at http://www.proxydocs.com/diod) and cast your votes on the proposals.
Fiscal 2019 annual report, 10-K and proxy below: